- ReaderDock.com website content is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Website materials are owned by ReaderDock. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless permission is granted by ReaderDock.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Nook®, Nook Color™, Nook Tablet™ are registered trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc.
- Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
- Sony Reader™ is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Readerdock.com and its affiliates are in no way endorsed by or affiliated with any device or company featured on this website.
Your privacy is very important to us. Your personal information is never collected or shared without our prior consent.
Here are the types of personal information we collect and secure when you use and visit ReaderDock.com. We never sell your personal information to a third party.
Log Files: As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
You can disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in certain security programs. However, this may affect how you interact with ReaderDock as well as other websites.
The information shared on this site is the personal experience, expertise, and techniques of a particular business owner. No particular product or information should be expected to produce the same results, although due diligence is done to make every piece of information useful & valuable.
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact contact at readerdock dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.