The Nitty Gritty
- Insert the USB cable that came with your existing Nook into the USB port [A] on the back of the dock. (ReaderDock does not come with an additional power adaptor. Instead, it utilizes the one that came with your Nook Color or Tablet – no more wires to carry!) Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet. (If you’d like an extension cable to increase the length of your Kindle cord, you can get one here.)
- Gently slide the Nook into the cradle of the dock, with the USB port facing downward. Ensure the Nook slides all the way down so the USB connector at the bottom of the cradle is completely plugged in to the Nook.
- Use the supplied audio patch cable to connect the audio output of the Nook [D] to the audio input jack of the N-Station [F].
- Push the power switch [B] located on the back of the dock. The red LED power light [C] on the front of the dock will light up, indicating that the dock is now powered.
- Turn the Nook on by pressing its power button.
- Play music, video or any other application with sound on the Nook.
- Press the volume buttons [E] on the front of the dock repeatedly to adjust the sound volume. (Additional volume adjustment is possible via the volume buttons of the Nook.)
- Rotate the cradle left or right, or up and down, to position the Nook in the best way that matches the application you are using. For example, you may want the Nook in a horizontal position (“landscape mode”) for viewing movies, and in a vertical position (“portrait mode”) for reading or listening to viewing playlists in your music player
- Use the adjustment screw [G] to set the tension required to move the cradle up and down. Small adjustments are sufficient. Do not overtighten.
Additional Usage Tips
- When the Nook is not in use, turn the amplifier off by pressing the power switch [B] on the back of the dock. The red LED power light [C] on the front will go off as well. This will reduce power consumption and the time required to recharge your Nook.
- The audio jack [F] may also be used to input sound from another device, such as an MP3 player, and listen to music via the N-Station.
DOCKING STATION FOR NOOK COLOR AND NOOK TABLET
Whether you use your NOOK Color or Tablet for reading books, playing apps, watching movies, listening to music, or just having fun with kids and grandkids, ReaderDock will make you love your e-reader even more!
ReaderDock is the first and only charging dock with amplified speakers for the Barnes & Noble NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet.
I received my new ReaderDock the day before yesterday and I am totally sold on it. I use it to read my books and have watched several movies with it. I am hearing impaired and this makes it much more convenient for me. I am able to hear the dialogue much better and more clearly. I give the ReaderDock my highest recommendation. I absolutely love mine. – B. Bickley
100% Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satfisfied with the ReaderDock. Return it for for any reason for up to 45 days after purchase and we’ll refund 100% of your money – no questions asked!