Out of the box, the Nook Tablet comes with one book shelf. But as you build your collection of ebooks, it’s useful – and sometime necessary – to organizing your Nook ebooks into shelves. You can set up as many as you’d like and name them anything you wish.
How to Create & Manage Nook Shelves to Keep Your Nook Ebooks Organized
- Go to your Nook ‘Library’
- At the top, tap on ‘My Stuff,’ then ‘My Shelves’
- Tap on ‘Create New Shelf’
- Name your new shelf a and ‘Save’
Now that you’ve created shelves it’s time to get organized!
How to Add & Remove Books from Nook Shelves.
You can add books to shelves in one of two ways:
- Click on ‘Edit’ next to the the shelf name and select the ebook(s) you’d like to add
- Or, go to your ‘Library’, tap and hold the book you’d like to add, select ‘Add to Shelf’ and choose the shelf to add it to.
To remove Nook Books from Shelves:
- Tap and hold the book in your Library
- Select ‘Remove from Shelf’ and select the shelf to remove it from
Now that you’re an ebook organizing pro, fill up your shelves by lending and borrowing ebooks with friends using popular book sharing sites.